Prototype Prototype

It looks good! Overall, it's really good. I really like your cartoon style. There are two things I would recommend. First, get a more interesting plot and soundtrack. Second, make your animations more fluid. They felt a little stiff. At 4:26, I was expecting to see some side-swing-rolly-psuedo-3D action but instead got a front-on dodge scene. At 4:56, the fighting was a little slow and mechanical. Also it would have been cool to see some more running in this. I know the focus was up close because it was supposed to be actiony but a prototype vs. alien running scene would have been really cool. Also, (last thing, sorry), the glaring eyebrows felt a little overused. Okay, done.

Halo: Overkill Halo: Overkill

Brilliant.

Breaking Bad (PARODY) Breaking Bad (PARODY)

Animation was good. Voices were not. Length was not. Stabs at the plot of Breaking Bad or its characters were nonexistent.

Romanticide Romanticide

Brilliant, but the last guy said it. You need to make this a series. Recruit more animators, sound designers, whatever it takes. Pleeeease please please please please.

Mob Squad: Episode 2 Mob Squad: Episode 2

So good. Keep it up man.

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

Reminded me of Aqua Teen Hunger Force a little bit. Great job guys.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

I really enjoyed that. You're funny man. Good job on this.

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks bro

Dreaming High Dreaming High

wonderful animation, emotional subject...overall really well done. I only have one suggestion...make the fish move backward; You know, when they're jumping? If she's moving forward, they should be rushing past her and moving backward. Other than that, this is excellent.

Ánima by Gusana Ánima by Gusana

awwww!

Entiendo el sentimiento tan bien ... Estoy tan feliz de que haya decidido compartir este :)

Edd Egg - Duke Edd Egg - Duke

hahahahahahaha

I love this to death!!! Duke Nukem Forever!! (w/ respect or without! ^^)